Intern Machine Learning Engineer
OTIV is a startup aiming to facilitate the modal shift from cars to public transport in major cities. To achieve that goal we are implementing hardware and corresponding software into current infrastructures to make vehicles on rails safer, more reliable and ready for future needs. We are looking for colleagues to join our young startup company to change the world and work on cutting-edge technology! We need your help!
- Improve our perception and control models using cutting edge deep neural networks
- Work with large datasets. Preprocessing and improving datasets for better accuracy of our current models
- Solve different computer vision, control and data problems using supervised and reinforcement learning techniques
- Collaborate with other top engineers to create safety critical components for our perception and control modules
- Implement algorithms that will run in railway vehicles around the world
- Possibility to gain credit points for your internship
- Office in Ghent (Belgium)
- Unique learning oppertunity
- International environment with amazing and supportive colleagues
- An open-minded environment where we encourage people to give constructive criticism to make everyone better
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work on challenging and extremely important problems, that will change mobility forever
- You have a deep understanding of computer science, software design, machine learning and/or deep learning.
- You are doing a Bachelor or Master in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Robotics, similar technical field of study.
- Experience in most of the following fields, languages and/or frameworks:
- (un)Supervised learning
- Transfer learning
- Hypermarameter tuning
- Data (pre)processing
- Experience in one or more of the following fields, languages and frameworks is a plus:
- Unix based OS
- Virtual Machines
- Reinforcement learning
- NVIDIA Deepstream
- Build robust solutions to cutting-edge driving problems
- Collaborate with other top engineers to create safety critical components for decision making in autonomous vehicles
- Implement algorithms that will run in trams around the world
Send us your CV and surprise us with your motivation.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At OTIV, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills